Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Proving Reserves

GoldspringInfo.blogspot.com The beginning of a study about Goldspring Inc. Audio Interviews with Goldspring Inc CEO Faber & COO Golden. http SEC Filings, Press Releases, Investor Brochures GoldspringFacts.blogspot.com Q1 Have you ever worked in a consulting position with a management team that went to this extent to determine a mining plan and to set it up to really know the parameters before they went in, to this extent, before mining? Mike Norrad, President, Founder Techbase 3-D Scientific Visualization and software prediction tool of Geological Mining Reserves A1: (In a calm, cool, senior voice) It is rare, because there is often a hurry, a rush to start moving dirt. Interjection mimicking financial pressue, "I want my money back!" A1: I can understand that on one hand, but I like thee...I basically have been told to get the right answer. To me that's very refreshing that Goldspring will give me the data I need. They will give me the time I need to get it right. I feel like here I am part of the team. If I see that we are not collecting the right information or if I see a place where we need more, I can say "Guys, we need a hole here," and a hole will appear there. We will add it to the list. To often (in other exploration efforts by other companies on other properties) I get called in after the fact, "The drill program is done. Okay, give us an answer." Truthfully, regretfully, respectfully, "It's too late to say, "You guys gave me the wrong stuff or you need to drill ...

black friday sale >>> Tools & Hardware eureka vacuum cleaner parts Lawn Riding Mowers

No comments:

Post a Comment